VIDI®board, located at Teugseweg 20, 7418 AM Deventer, is responsible voor the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
7418 AM Deventer
0031 (0)570 50 38 28
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Information you give us when you contact our customer services team
- Data about your activities on our website
We use this information on an anonymous basis and will never use it to identify any particular user. We won't be able to link this data to any other data that we hold about you and the purpose of collecting this data is to perform analysis.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT ARE OUR LEGAL JUSTIFICATIONS FOR DOING SO?
VIDI®board is processing your personal data for the following purposes:
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services.
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To inform you about changes to our services or products
- To deliver goods and services to you. (Private) addresses that we receive from you to deliver goods will only be used for that purpose.
- VIDI®board will analyze your behavior on our website to improve our website and to align the productrange and services to your preferences.
- VIDI®board processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, like data we need to meet our fiscal obligations.
3. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
VIDIboard provides exclusively to a third party only when necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
In some cases VIDIboard provides personal data to our affiliated companies.
5. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
VIDI®board uses technical and functional cookies only. We also use analysis cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or come from the Internet browser on the user’s computer system. When a user visits a website, a cookie may be stored on the user’s operating system. This cookie contains a distinctive string that allows the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is visited again.
Our cookies neither disclose nor contain any personal data. Cookies cannot read any information from your computer or interact with other cookies on your hard disk. However, cookies enable us to recognize you when you revisit our website.
Analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. Analysis cookies allow us to ascertain how the website is used and thus constantly optimise our service.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can deactivate or restrict this option in your browser settings. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- Have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- Access personal data we hold about you;
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- Require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- Request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- Object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You can read more about your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, in the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public. You also have the right to complain about our use of personal data to the ICO. You can do these by contacting the ICO via their website https://ico.org.uk/concerns. or by calling 0303 123 1113.
If you would like to speak to us in relation to any of your rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
VIDI®board takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com.